Synthetic Turf Golf and Driving Range Solutions
We’ve all heard that practice makes perfect. Designed specifically for driving ranges, Synthetic Turf International’s EZTee® tee line surfaces deliver the consistent performance you need to practice shots and improve your hitting area. No wonder EZTee® synthetic tee line products have earned rave reviews at thousands of clubs since 2002 and STI has been the chosen provider for 17 U.S. Open host courses and dozens of others among the top 100 worldwide, including Pebble Beach, Spyglass, Caves Valley, Brookline, Oakmont, Burning Tree, Kinloch and Winged Foot.
Able to be installed over natural base or concrete, EZTee® is appropriate for tee lines, hitting mats, tee boxes, and any practice facility. This innovative synthetic turf system gives your tee lines the look and feel of the best professional grounds. In addition, EZTee® permits continuous use, eliminating the need to relocate and reseed driving range areas.
The Advantages of EZTee® Tee Lines & Hitting Mats
- Holds a real tee
- Allows for a true natural swing
- Provides a divot feel with no club bounce
- Used by PGA professionals, teachers, tour players, and numerous top rated facilities
- Drastically improve your golf game
- Allows for play and practice year round
- Saves your grass and your money
- Available in mats and full tee lines